Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBI(Federal Bureau of Investigation) -Standard Application for Leadership

2 posters

Go down

FBI(Federal Bureau of Investigation) -Standard Application for Leadership Empty FBI(Federal Bureau of Investigation) -Standard Application for Leadership

Post by Gello Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:07 pm

FBI(Federal Bureau of Investigation) -Standard Application for Leadership 8BRaiKv

((In Character))PERSONAL INFO
Basic information about yourself

FirstName:
Gello

LastName:
Rayleigh , E.

Age of Applicant:

Country and City of Origin:
Las Venturas City, San Andreas but I'm currently living in Los Santos City

Date of Birth:
January 31,1998

Telephone Number:

Home Address:
Currently saving money for my dream house/Homeless for now.

How long have you been in San Andreas?:
6 Years in San Andreas.

EXTENDED INFORMATION
Extended information about yourself, life.
and residency within San Andreas.

Past Employment:
[Lisenced]Arms Dealer/[Professional]Detective.

Past LEO experience:
Los Santos Police Department -Corporal((R2)) under Renz Malig.

Graduated From?:
Las Venturas International University - Las Venturas City,San Andreas.

Why do you wish to join the Federal Bureau of Investigations?:
I have the all traits that applicable for Los Santos Police Department and I can handle most serious cases like my father,and I'm not weak using weapons. I can respond on backup calls immediately,and the important one is i'm very loyal mo trust on me.

Why do you think you suit for Federal Bureau of Investigations?:
I'm suitable for FBI because i have all skills that suit for FBI like I'm not retard using weapons also I can respond on Backup Calls immediately and also I'm Loyal , decent man and I'm much mature for an Elite Faction.

Why should we accept you instead of any of the other applicants?:
You should accept my instead of other applicants because as I said I have all traits and personalities applicable for Federal Faction.

What skills do you posses that is a plus if you're going to join the Federal Bureau of Investigation?:
I can offer to the department all my time,my life also I can respond on backup calls immediately and I can promise to you that I'll offer Bravery,Commitment and Professionalism.

Are you currently employed by the Los Santos Police Department or any other Law Enforcement agency?:No,I resigned on LSPD 3Months ago and I changed my name from Giron to Gello Rayleigh

If yes, who is your employer(s) and how long have you been in the service?:
Los Santos Police Department Chief(R6)Renz Malig

Have you ever been affiliated with any illegal organizations/gangs in San Andreas?:
Yes,But I Decided to make a new Life and leave all kinds of Illegal Activities.

If yes, how did you get out of that organization/gang?:
I Lead a gang named Caloocan Crime Syndicate because My Wife and I divorce for some family problem but now I leave them all because I created a new life!..

Tell us a little about yourself:((Minimum 200 Words))
My Full name is Gello Escobar Rayleigh but I decided to put on my passport is Gello Rayleigh because its too long,anyways I'm 19 Years old, and i'm currently Homeless but I sleep at 3 Pershing Square at the back of Very Important Person Lounge

One day, Gello's mother is 8 months pregnant on him,and his father is working at Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) as a Brave Policeman his rank goes up to Police Lieutenant II (Second Lieutenant) before his father retire He assigned to hold a Kidnapping case,He has a very good performance on there department,after one month his mother born Gello and his mother named him Gello Escobar Rayleigh but after he was born his mother died, by the way his father is assign on a serious Kidnapping case!,And his father doing his job,He accomplished the case but after 4 weeks he died and Gello Rayleigh give to the custody of his Uncle.

After Eleven Years
Gello was Graduated to Elementary School,and his age is 12 but he promised to himself he would be a Policeman someday 4 years later he is graduating to High School level and he think he would finally turn college after his graduation his uncle died from terrible accident, his uncle fall from a high tower (Star Tower),He doesn't feeling well and he tried to raised himself, He applied to a Restaurant as a Waiter but he didn't succeed and he tried to apply again on a Private Taxi Company but his salary is below minimum.(320$/day) and finally he is hired as a Taxi Driver.

He Tried to Work for himself,
Gello Rayleigh is a Working student,after a 2 years he tried to study again in college and he tried the course "Law and Physics". After a couple of years he finally graduated a master degree and he graduated with special honor,he is happy because he got a 3rd Honorable Mention,after three weeks Gello Rayleigh decided to apply for the Leadership of Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and his application get processing of FBI Administrations Team (FBI Admin Team).

(( OUT OF CHARACTER ))
OOC information about yourself

IRL Name:
Joseph M. Tabacon

IRL Age:
15 Years Old still High School Student

IRL Country and City of Origin:
Caloocan City, Philippines

GMT and Timezone:
GMT+8 and North American Timezone

Signed by,
Gello Escobar Rayleigh A.K.A Gello Rayleigh

Last edited by Gello on Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:12 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added some Info's)
Gello
Gello
Citizen
Citizen

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

FBI(Federal Bureau of Investigation) -Standard Application for Leadership Empty Re: FBI(Federal Bureau of Investigation) -Standard Application for Leadership

Post by CarlosNelson Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:13 pm

Supported, I hope your application will be hired soon
CarlosNelson
CarlosNelson
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

FBI(Federal Bureau of Investigation) -Standard Application for Leadership Empty Re: FBI(Federal Bureau of Investigation) -Standard Application for Leadership

Post by Gello Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:14 pm

Ayo! Salamat.
Gello
Gello
Citizen
Citizen

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down