Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for LSPD

3 posters

Go down

Application for LSPD Empty Application for LSPD

Post by ShintaruOmikami Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:31 am

(( In Character information ))

(( General Information ))

First Name: Shintaru
Last Name: Omikami
Place of birth: Los Santos, San Andreas,
Date of birth: 18/05/2001 - 15 years old

(( Questions to the applicant ))

Why do you want to be a part of LSPD?

I would like to become a part of it in order to serve my country. I've been dreaming of being a law enforcement officer since I was a young kid, watching the officers working on the streets. It would be my honor joining such gilorious department. Also, I am in need of a way to gain my bread, and I cant find any better place to be at than this one. Joining this department has always been my goal and will always be. I am ready to obey to all my superiors' orders and do my best to impress them and enforce the law in the city.

Last Law Enforcement Experience (( IN THIS SERVER ))

Nope, unfortunately

Life Biography (( 300 words atleast ))

My name is Shintaru Omikami, 15 years old, born at Pilgrim, Los Santos, San Andreas,. I've been raised at Los Santos, graduated in LS Law University, I am also holding a master in the international law. My father has been shot by a robber when I was 13. We were defenseless and I was like the paralyzed, couldn't do anything to save him. That robber broke into our house, my father attempted to stop him by hitting him with a chair, but the robber avoided the hit and shot him with a pistol in his right lung, he stayed in the hospital for 4 days then passed away. This situation has made the hate towards the criminals in my heart grow bigger and encouraged me to apply in order to be in an important position in the LSPD and start fighting them. However, I've moved to Las Venturas after finishing my education in order to work, I firstly worked as an assistant-lawyer with my uncle, but I've realized that my goal was bigger than just being a lawyer. I want to be a crime fighter, a law enforcer. I promise that I am going to be lawful, just, honest and fair within the law and I will do everything I can in order to enforce the law in the city along with the other departments.

Sign here:

Shintaru Omikami

(( Out of Character information ))

Name: Shintaru
Origin: Phillipines

Define these terms: MG PG RK KOS DM RT OOC IC SK CS CR

MG: Metagamming - Using OOC informations IC and the opposite works.
PG: Powergamming - Performing abnormal actions that can be done by my character.
KOS: Kill on sight - Killing anyone that you meet..just like that, for no reason
DM: Deatmhatching - Killing someone for a non-rp reason.
RT: Rust Taze - Tazering someone improperly, example: In a gunfight, or inside a car while his windows are up, etc
OOC: Out of character, anything that is not related to my IG character that I am impersonating
IC: In character, everything related to my IG character that I am impersonating
SK: Spawn killing, killing someone that is just spawned/just logged in
CS: Crack shooting, abusing an animation/GTA-samp bug in order to shoot/reload faster, such as c-shoot-c, shoot-switch-shoot, c-roll
CR: Car ramming - Ramming someone repetitively on purpose in order to damage him.
ShintaruOmikami
ShintaruOmikami
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Application for LSPD Empty Re: Application for LSPD

Post by Gello Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:02 am

sir can i join this Faction?
Gello
Gello
Citizen
Citizen

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gello Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:13 am

I want to Join This Faction ....... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy !! I want to Arrest Wanted !! hehe !

Last edited by Gello on Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gello
Gello
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Renz_Luiz_Malig Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:40 pm

please use the original form.
Renz_Luiz_Malig
Renz_Luiz_Malig
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gello Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:03 pm

SORRY RENZ ILL DONE POSTING MY APPLICATION Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Gello
Gello
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down