Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSPD APPLICATION

+7
memet0015
Alnor_Macaalin
gerico mangali
Lasin
TravisAdrian
Chinchin69
paul_payor
11 posters

Go down

LSPD APPLICATION Empty LSPD APPLICATION

Post by paul_payor Mon May 11, 2020 3:41 pm

Los Santos Police Department

"Dedicated to Order with Steadfast Loyalty and Unrivalled Valour."

1. Personal Information

Full Name:Paul Payor
Date of Birth:07-09-1994

2. Basic Requirements

Knows how to properly RP:Yes
Clean Admin Records:Yes

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit):
Ako si PAUL V. Payor ang magiting na aplikante sa pagka pulis na walang sinasantong kriminal .

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit):
Kase marunong po ako mag roleplaying syempre . at kasi nga wala akong sinasanto kahit streamer pa 😉

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit): magiging maayos at marami na ang maglalaro dahil sa walang kriminal dahil isa ako sa frontliners.

Signed [DATE],5-10-2020
Paul payor

paul_payor

paul_payor
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinchin69 Mon May 11, 2020 5:35 pm

1. Personal Information

Full Name: Jhon Jerald Roseos
Date of Birth: 07/22/03

2. Basic Requirements

Knows how to properly RP: Yes
Clean Admin Records: Yes

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit): Just know how to play RP, simple lang pangarap ko talaga maging pulis sa Rp kase andaming pasaway pero hindi na kikita.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit): gagawin ko ng matino ang trabaho ko wala akong papalampasin sa kanila.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit): siguro successful nako sa rp nakabili na ng house, motor or kung di matanggap trucker parin or miner

Signed [5/11/20],
[Ja_Ju]

Chinchin69
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinchin69 Mon May 11, 2020 5:36 pm

1. Personal Information

Full Name: Jhon Jerald Roseos
Date of Birth: 07/22/03

2. Basic Requirements

Knows how to properly RP: Yes

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit): Just know how to play RP, simple lang pangarap ko talaga maging pulis sa Rp kase andaming pasaway pero hindi na kikita.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit): gagawin ko ng matino ang trabaho ko wala akong papalampasin sa kanila.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit): siguro successful nako sa rp nakabili na ng house, motor or kung di matanggap trucker parin or miner

Signed [5/11/20],
[Ja_Ju]

Chinchin69
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

LSPD APPLICATION Empty Re: LSPD APPLICATION

Post by TravisAdrian Tue May 12, 2020 9:41 pm

1. Personal Information

Full Name: Travis Adrian B. Panopio
Date of Birth:November 18 2001

2. Basic Requirements

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit):Travis Adrian was born in 2001 at Manila,Phillipines. He lived there with his parents and one brother. He spent the most of his life working and hanging around with friends. He doesn't really have terrible diseases but, he has got Astma. Ace is Good at playing Basketball And He was varsity in His school when He was 15. Ace decide to move in ALL Saints,Los Santos to And study further in college in Los Santos where his older cousin lives, who was given the name Kevin Lacaba. He likes making new friends, how more, how better. He sees them as family and they entertain him a lot. He likes playing Basketball, he's not the type of guy that cares about losing or winning. Ace focused his education and he used to be one of the best students in his school and during his whole education career.he applied for the College of Engineering, he was hired and he kept working until he finished college.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit):I am hard working and devoted to my work, I can bring my excellent skills in shooting, training and commanding. Them three skills are usefull in most situations and some people do not know how to use them properly, I do, and I'm prepared to use them. You should choose me over other applicants because I don't slack around and I would do anything I am set to do and also ihave knowledge of being police man.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit):“Well I’m really excited about this opening. In the 1 years, I would like to be recognised as an expert in this sector. This job will for sure provide me with a golden opportunity to do the same.

Signed [DATE] May 12 2020
Travis_Adrian

TravisAdrian
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

LSPD APPLICATION Empty LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT

Post by Lasin Tue May 12, 2020 10:26 pm

"LOYALTY"

1. Personal Information

Full Name: Justin_Lasin
Date of Birth:3-3-2003

2. Basic Requirements

3. Essay

Ako si Justin_Lasin na magiging magiting napulis balang araw gagawin ko ang aking kakayahan para maprotektahan ang mga mamayan ng los santos at ang los santos

Kase po i do my best lahat ng sitwasyon at kahit ano mang yari ay di ako mang iiwan ng mga kasamahan.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit): Na iimagine ko ang sarili ko after one year na isang magiting na pulis na naglilingkod sa los santos at sa mga mamayan

Last edited by Lasin on Sun May 17, 2020 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lasin
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by gerico mangali Tue May 12, 2020 10:31 pm

1. Personal Information

Full Name: Gerico Mangali
Date of Birth: 02-12-1999

2. Basic Requirements

Knows how to properly RP: Yes gta V gaming.

3. Essay

I'm Gerico Mangali i wont say na my personal info etc becoz i written down na sya sa taas. so sabihin ko nalang about myself in this game. always wanted and dreamed to play GTA V but in lack of playing it i searched and discovered this awesome game sobra ganda excited ako kse roleplay nga and i wanted din ilagay sa YT channel ko ung gameplay ko about this game of yours, gusto ko tumulong mgng police in the game kse active ako lge maglaro para naman mas mag enjoy dn mga RP players natin. ang masasabe ko lng about me gusto ko to excited ako makalaro ng RP games inspired by gta V kaya sa laro to talagang di lng ako nantitrip.

wala ng mahaba pa . syempre dahil real and solid RP PLAYER AKO. gusto ko mala GTA V tayo!

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit):
after 1 year of being police dito im sure mas mgging maganda server nato mdme nglalaro kase may active na RP PLAYER may procedure ang panghuhuli ko ng criminal pra Rp talaga hehe. and a year after mapapatunayan kong ok ako sa profession nato and talagang police of the year ako sa los santos .
NOTE : dream ko tlga mgng police real life and sa GTA V and dahil may roleplay game na like gta V gsto ko mgng rp tlga to like GTA V.

Signed [DATE], 05 - 12 - 2020
Gerico Mangali

gerico mangali
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alnor_Macaalin Tue May 12, 2020 11:04 pm

1. Personal Information

Full Name:Alnor Macaalin
Date of Birth:07-25-2001

2. Basic Requirements

3. Essay

Ako si Alnor F. Macaalin ang magiting na aplikante sa pagka pulis na walang sinasantong kriminal .

Kase marunong po ako mag roleplaying syempre . at kasi nga wala akong sinasanto kahit streamer pa 😉

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit): magiging maayos at marami na ang maglalaro dahil sa walang kriminal dahil isa ako sa frontliners.

Signed [DATE],5-12-2020
Paul payor

Alnor_Macaalin

Alnor_Macaalin
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by memet0015 Wed May 13, 2020 2:05 am

1. Personal Information

Full Name: Maynard Gonzales Sareño
Date of Birth: 05 / 15 / 1997

2. Basic Requirements

3. Essay

Good Evening Admin And Developers in this game i want to apply to this game as a LSPD and to serve the citizen as a good police like my father in real life.

bakit po ako ? kase po marunong po akong mag RP di tulad ng ibang player sa server.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit): i imagine na magiging isa akong police chief after a year sa server ninyo dahil sumusunod ako sa mga rules nyo in game

Signed [DATE], 05 / 13 / 2020
Maynard Gonzales Sareño

Maynard_Sareno

Last edited by memet0015 on Wed May 13, 2020 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total

memet0015
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamss Wed May 13, 2020 4:02 am

1. Personal Information

Full Name:Charlie_constante
Date of Birth: 03-6-1995

2. Basic Requirements

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit):I am Charlie Constante Being law-abiding and non-compliant follows the rules and helping newcomers to the city so they know what they don't know in our city and of course I also consult with our police to keep our environment clean and safe and secure for the betterment of our city.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit):Because I have the ability to link and help safeguard our city and I can arrest the rebels especially those who don't know how to obey the law. The thieves should have been arrested and taught the lessons so that our city is quiet and peaceful and so I can help the police in circling our city to We can see the silence in our city and I think that after our mayor I will always watch over him so that he won't be able to get in by the bad guys like the holdaper.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit) Imagine myself in one year of goverment hoping to become a police officer if I could fulfill my dream of serving our city and punishing the rebels

Signed [DATE],5-13-2020

Charlie_Constante

Jamss
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

LSPD APPLICATION Empty Los Santos Police Department

Post by PoloYT_Official* Wed May 13, 2020 1:44 pm

"Dedicated to Order Steadfast Loyalty and Unrivalled Valour"
1.Personal Information
Full name:Polo M. Cabrera
Date of Birth:05-15-2008
Basic Requirements
Knows ho to properly RP:Yes
Clean admin records:Yes
3.Essay
3.1 Tell us something about yourself(No word limit)
Ako po Si Polo M. Cabrera isa po akong magiting na aplikante sa pag ka pulis at pangarap ko rin po sa buhay ko na maging pulis at gustong gusto kong maging pulis sa game na ito para mahuli na ang mga hindi marung mag rp playing at wala rin akong pinroprotektahan mayor manyan at iba pa karapatdapat lamng silang mahuli dahil gumawa sila ng mali or lumabag sa batas
3.2 Why should we pick you instead of other applicants(No word limit): karapat dapat nyo po akong piliin dahil marunong po ako sumunod sa mga batas at marunong po akong mag roleplaying at nagsisikap po ako para maging pulis sa larong ito ginagawa ko po ang lahat maging pulis lang po ako sa larong ito at katulad nga nang sinabi ko wala akong sinasanto kung mayor manyan at iba pa
3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in department(No word limit)
Magiging maayos napo ang syudad at marami narin ang mahihikayatang maglaro nito dahil maayos na ang syudad dahil ginawa namin ang aming trabaho na maging maayos na ang syudad at mawala na ang mga non rp players.

Signed [DATE] 5-13-2020
Polo M. Cabrera
Polo_Cabrera

PoloYT_Official*
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Fajardoalexis Wed May 13, 2020 2:50 pm

1. Personal Information

Full Name:Alexis Fajardo
Date of Birth:10-21-2002

2. Basic Requirements

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit):I'm 18 years old, I love playing gta because I'm watching gta 5 and then this game appear and I like it too because this is a mobile game instead of pc and this is easy to play because u can carry your phone everywhere and I can play this Roleplay game anywhere and anytime I want and also I'm a fan of GTA

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit):Because I have an experience of being police ,this is my favorite job and this is my dream so that's why u need to pick me instead of other player

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit): I see my self after 1 year that I am a good LSPD in Los Santos city

Signed [DATE],5-13-2020
Alexis Fajardo

Alexis_Fajardo

Fajardoalexis
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Fajardoalexis Wed May 13, 2020 6:04 pm

1. Personal Information

Full Name:Alexis Fajardo
Date of Birth:10-21-2002

2. Basic Requirements

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit):I'm 18 years old, I love playing gta because I'm watching gta 5 and then this game appear and I like it too because this is a mobile game instead of pc and this is easy to play because u can carry your phone everywhere and I can play this Roleplay game anywhere and anytime I want and also I'm a fan of GTA

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit):Because I have an experience of being police ,this is my favorite job and this is my dream so that's why u need to pick me instead of other player

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit): I see my self after 1 year that I am a good LSPD in Los Santos city

Signed [DATE],5-13-2020
Alexis Fajardo

Alexis_Fajardo

Fajardoalexis
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by PoloYT_Official* Thu May 14, 2020 3:06 pm

Mga lods kailan po ako ma aacept bilang pulis gusto kona po maging pulis

PoloYT_Official*
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Fajardoalexis Thu May 14, 2020 3:08 pm

Wala pa po atang online na mag accept saatin

Fajardoalexis
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei_Pura Sat May 16, 2020 8:25 pm

1. Personal Information

Full Name:Andrei Pura
Date of Birth:7-7-1998

2. Basic Requirements

3. Essay

Signed [DATE],5-16-2020
Andrei Purayt

Andrei_Purayt

Andrei_Pura
New Citizen
New Citizen

Last edited by Andrei_Pura on Sat May 16, 2020 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Andrei_Pura
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down