Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helper Application Frome Just Bone

2 posters

Go down

Helper Application  Frome Just Bone Empty Helper Application Frome Just Bone

Post by Just_Bone Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:21 pm

In-Game Name: Just Bone

Level: 3.

Date of Joining Server phrp: Few months ago but I left the server for personal reaons and I came back a week ago.

Why do you wish to join the Helper Team? (75 words minimum):
I wish to become a helper due to the simple reason I want to give back to the community. Another reason why I want to become a helper is that I'd like to expand my duties.
Furthermore, I want to become a supporter not because of the position but my desire to help people, we are all equal at the end of the day.

Why should we accept you over other applicants (100 words minimum):
I count myself as a friendly and very approachable person which will become handy in my helper duties.
Additionally, I'd like to help out the staff team by moderating the forums and/or the server and approaching with new ideas helping the community grow up.
I'm willing to help anyone in this server because I want to get it growing as much as possible , I can say I'm too active , I can play four to eight hours a day , I wouldn't say I'm a professional but I learned alot about the server in the few hours I played , And I'm ready to submit this application to help anyone with the Info I got in any way possible.
might be helpful since I love helping all the newbies, and even if I ain't a helper, I won't mind helping the players for sure. I'm able to help all time, and won't be ignorant like some of the players.

What makes your application stand out to other applicants? (100 words minimum):
The skills that I personally possess are maturity, enthusiasm, flexibility which helps me adapt to the flow of of any forum discussion and many more.
Here, I'd like to talk about team working. I myself am a team-worker and this skill in particular is vital and essential. As it is said "Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean." I'd like to be given the chance to prove myself yet again and not disappoint you!
The main reason why I'm subimitting for this application , Because most of the admints are not awake at night , Unlike me I'm awake at night time mostly , and newbies come in night time and they need help but they can't find any help in this time , I could say I'm mature enough to help people patiently.

In two weeks time where do you think you will be?: Uhmm, I'll do my best to become an admin.

How active are you?: 4-5 hours a day.

Timezone: GMT +2, Israel / United States.

Do you have Teamspeak Installed and a working Microphone: Yes.
Just_Bone
Just_Bone
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Helper Application  Frome Just Bone Empty Re: Helper Application Frome Just Bone

Post by Jack Deen Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:44 pm

/unsupporting
Jack Deen
Jack Deen
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down