Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ren Escobar Application Form On Lspd

Go down

Ren Escobar Application Form On Lspd Empty Ren Escobar Application Form On Lspd

Post by renescobar Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:44 pm

Los Santos Police Department

''Dedicated to Order woth Steadfast Loyalty and unrivally valour''

1 Personal Information

Full Name:Ren_Escobar
Date Of Birth:October 17 2006G

2.Basic Requirements

Know How to properly RP:yes
Clean admin records:Yes

3.ESSAY

3.1Tell Us some things about yourself(No word limit)
Hi my name is Ren_Martinez My Dad in Mom was working hard in office for me in 2012 im studying at Philipines and when i was finished study in grade 2 my mom and dad brought me a bike so that day i have no idea my parents is buying me a bike then when I went to my home Im suprised that i have a bike when i was 3 years old my dream is a mountain bike. Then My Parents decided we living in los santos in los santos i have do a bad things and good things the bad things is when we lived on los santos im being gangster on los santos im selling drugs and weapons then in 2015 i decided to leave my parents in los santos then when i decided to join a New Peoples Army yeah i joined npa and then after 1month i decided to leave the npa to join LSFMD the faction is to save other peoples from accident and injuries and all i have do in bad things im deleted in my mind after 1 year staying in LSFMD i decided to join Familia De Escobar then after 1 day i change my name to Ren_Escobar thats all my essay thx

3.2Why should we pick you instead other applicants (No word Limit) ESPECIALLY IM GOOD AT SPYING I KNOW SOME GANG BASES AND I HAVE A TALENT AT DRIVING AT SHOOTING.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit) I be a good officer in LSPD i have to do my best from this department and that's all thank you.

Signed [June 17 2020]
Ren_Escobar

Out of Character(OG) :Information

Name:Ren Martinez
Last Name:Smith

How many hours did you spent to play SAMP
15 HOURS

renescobar
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down