Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSFMD JOB APPLICATION - ARJAYYYY

Go down

LSFMD JOB APPLICATION - ARJAYYYY Empty LSFMD JOB APPLICATION - ARJAYYYY

Post by Arjayyyy Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:17 am

LSFMD APPLICATION

BY ARJAY_ARANAS

#IN CHARACTER INFORMATION

NAME: Arjay_Aranas
IN GAME PHONE NUMBER: 8751

BIOGRAPHY: A simple teenager in Los Santos, where his interest is in the field of medicine. dreaming to become one of the members in medical rescue team in the city and to become successful in life. He's currently working as a trucker in Ocean Docks just to earn money to satisfy his daily needs. In his free time he always help people who needs transportation to their respective jobs just to share his blessings to his fellow country men. As of todays crisis where crime is heavily uprising in the city a lot of people tried to deathmatch him but they were unlucky to do so because the player behind the character is a PC PLAYER and ended up killing his opponent and got arrested by the police. Helping other people who can't stand on their own is now his first priority, to save lives and not waste any money. Will he able to achieve his goal? only time knows...

PLAYER QUESTIONS:
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN LSFMD?
Ans* As the player behind Arjay_Aranas, I want to step up my gaming experience by joining LSFMD. Also to continue the in game life story of my character.

WHY SHOULD THIS APPLICATION BE APPROVE?
Ans* Based on my experience in game,, cause I am also reading some of the player complains. They do not choose /service ems because the some of the players behind EMS took too long to arrive. As a strategic gamer/player I can be sure that I can satisfy their service request on time.

#/STATS SCREENSHOT*
LSFMD JOB APPLICATION - ARJAYYYY Stats10

#OUT OF CHARACTER (OOC) INFORMATION
#REAL LIFE

NAME: ARJAY L. ARANAS
PLAYER LOCATION: Surigao del Norte, Philippines

PHILIPPINE ROLEPLAYING

Arjayyyy
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down