Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSPD APPLICATION FORM

3 posters

Go down

LSPD APPLICATION FORM Empty LSPD APPLICATION FORM

Post by Unlucky Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:38 pm

N CHARACTER (IC) Information

1. Personal Information

Full Name: Vincenzo, Victoriano
Date of Birth: January 29 1990

2. Basic Requirements

Knows how to properly RP: Yes
Clean Admin Records: Yes

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself: Born in the street's of Italy, where the other side of the seemingly rich country shows. Kill or be killed, steal or no eat. Vincenzo still stick to his principle. "Hard work pays off, Bad things comes with a bad karma" Despite being of poverty. He continue's to stick to his principle until he graduated to be a soldier. July 2000, a war happens in Liberty City, Most of Vincenzo's comrade were dead. He choose to retire due to depression. As times heals all wound. He's thinking of coming back, He did come back but he was unable to continue due to being hunted by the death of his comrades. He then again quit army.
But being retired. There's something on to his mind that pushing him to correct his mistakes. And now he wants to correct it by being a a part of something. He then, go far away from his country. And landed to the city of Los Santos. He discovered that Los Santos is like his hometown in Italy, Be killed or Kill. Steal or No Eat. He want's to correct this kind of thing. And want to correct his bad past. So, he decided to Join Los Santos Police Department

3.2 Why Should we pick you instead of other applicants: Because I know what I'm doing, I'm an Ex-Sergeant in army. I know what I need to do, What to act. And the routine's and code of army.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department: I can imagine, getting my Sergeant rank back. No, Maybe even a higher ranking official. And I Imagine my self getting Past my bad memories hunting me everyday. And I can imagine, Being respected on this street's of Los Santos.

3.4 level: 2

Signed [06-12-2020]
Vincenzo, Victoriano

Criminal record: (( 0 CRIME / 0 ARREST))

Out of Character(OOC):
Information:

Name: Vince

Last name :De la Cruz

How many hours did you spent to play SAMP? I mostly play 5-7 hours a day

Unlucky
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

LSPD APPLICATION FORM Empty Re: LSPD APPLICATION FORM

Post by Cjay_Bob Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:39 am

REQUESTED ROLE FORMAT

FULL IN GAME NAME: Christian_Jay
Level:3
REQUESTED ROLE: LSPD

REASON:

Hello my co-citizens,admins and helpers, I am Christian_Jay, i am renting a house near in market, i am 3 years living in los santos (Level 3). I am applying for the police officer position that was advertised with career services. The position seems to fit very well with me.

I wanna be a police man because this job is my dream and i already learned all the rules and the commands in this job from our discord channel. My job in other country (other server) is LSFMD and i resign in that job because i think that job is not what i deserve. My heart only wants to be a police man and to patrol the city.

I wanna be your Los Santos Police Men to prevent the deathmatching o pagpatay sa isang tao ng walang sapat na dahilan (DM) in our city, also to prevent revenge killing o ang pagpatay sa isang tao na pumatay sayo bilang paghihiganti (RK), spawn killing o ang pagpatay mo sa isang tao na pinatay mo at papatayin mo ulit sa lugar kung san sya mabubuhay halimbawa ay hospital (SK), carramming o ang pag abuso sa sasakyan na maarin rin gawing isang paraan para pumatay sa pamamagitan ng pagdagan nito sa ibabaw ng tao (CR) and the most important is heliblading (HB) which is killing a man with your heli blade i wanna prevent that all so that there will be no more non rp in our city.

Im so sad because I can't protect the people who got killed or bullied. I dont want to just watch, I wanna protect innocent

Please review my attached resume for additional details regarding my expertise and career achievements. I will follow up to request any appointment to discuss how my experience and background meet your needs.

Thank you for your consideration.

Respectfully yours,
Christian_Jay.
#PHRP NUMBER 1.

Cjay_Bob
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjay_Bob Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:40 am

REQUESTED ROLE FORMAT

FULL IN GAME NAME: Cjay_Bob
Level:3
REQUESTED ROLE: LSPD

REASON:

Hello my co-citizens,admins and helpers, I am Cjay_Bob i am renting a house near in market, i am 3 years living in los santos (Level 3). I am applying for the police officer position that was advertised with career services. The position seems to fit very well with me.

I wanna be a police man because this job is my dream and i already learned all the rules and the commands in this job from our discord channel. My job in other country (other server) is LSFMD and i resign in that job because i think that job is not what i deserve. My heart only wants to be a police man and to patrol the city.

I wanna be your Los Santos Police Men to prevent the deathmatching o pagpatay sa isang tao ng walang sapat na dahilan (DM) in our city, also to prevent revenge killing o ang pagpatay sa isang tao na pumatay sayo bilang paghihiganti (RK), spawn killing o ang pagpatay mo sa isang tao na pinatay mo at papatayin mo ulit sa lugar kung san sya mabubuhay halimbawa ay hospital (SK), carramming o ang pag abuso sa sasakyan na maarin rin gawing isang paraan para pumatay sa pamamagitan ng pagdagan nito sa ibabaw ng tao (CR) and the most important is heliblading (HB) which is killing a man with your heli blade i wanna prevent that all so that there will be no more non rp in our city.

Im so sad because I can't protect the people who got killed or bullied. I dont want to just watch, I wanna protect innocent

Please review my attached resume for additional details regarding my expertise and career achievements. I will follow up to request any appointment to discuss how my experience and background meet your needs.

Thank you for your consideration.

Respectfully yours,
Cjay_Boo.
#PHRP NUMBER 1.

Cjay_Bob
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick_hiyao Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:27 pm

REQUESTED ROLE FORMAT
FULL IN GAME NAME:patrick_hiyao