Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSPD APPLICATION FORM

Go down

LSPD APPLICATION FORM Empty LSPD APPLICATION FORM

Post by Benben Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:28 pm

LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT(APPLICATION FORM)

IN CHARACTER (IC) Information

1.Personal Information

Full name: Ivan_garcia
Date of Birth: may,31 2003

2.Basic Requirements

Knows how to Properly play RP (/me and/do);i learned rp since grade 9 i am now im in grade 10.because of my cousin i learned how to roleplay because he is a gta 5 rper he taught me how to really roleplay and I know to use (/ me / do) the right way
3.ESSAY

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (Answer in English) im ivan and ilove games and rp also for me RPW is the place where it lets me create my own personal buuble or idea whenever i open my RPA may mood suddenly boots up.it lets me forget my problem with life

-RPW was my safe heaven. It was my escape to reality,something that i didnt only do for fun but to meet new friends.
-the main reason i love rp is if you dont know the (fanservice) the fanservice this is really the work of a Roleplayer so you can smile or cheer up a rper.I'm a person who loves to make people happy so I use rrp to make people happy.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of other applicants (Answer in ENGLISH): You should pick me becuse i have a experience on this job as a office in diferent server i have a ability to work with people with different personalities willingness to learn new procedure and techniques

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in department (Answer in ENGLISH):I if i get a police officer maybe after 1 year in the police department i am a full time cheif and will share what i learned when i started training and as a chief i have the responsibility to guide and assist not only my cadets but everyone who needs help

Signed ivan_garcia

Criminal Records: None

Out of character (OOC) information:'

Name: kim ivan garcia

Last name: garcia

How many hours did you spent to play SAMP hours.
10hours evredy

Benben
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down