Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSPD APPLICATION FORM

+2
TristanMarckBaluyot
theonicostimianomarag
6 posters

Go down

LSPD APPLICATION FORM Empty LSPD APPLICATION FORM

Post by theonicostimianomarag Mon May 11, 2020 1:39 am

Los Santos Police Department

"Dedicated to Order with Steadfast Loyalty and Unrivalled Valour."

1. Personal Information

Full Name:Theoni Costimiano Marag
Date of Birth:1-22-2001

2. Basic Requirements

Knows how to properly RP:Yes I know how to play roleplay I also know how to use / me and / do I know the basics of playing roleplay
Clean Admin Records:Yes

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit):Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit): I'm Theoni Marag Iam 19 years old and i love roleplaying games, on all my servers, this is what I liked the most because this city have a kind admins and the players here.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit):When you get me as police officer I promise to do my best for the city service,i will be a active officer in our city,I will patrol our whole city everyday to make sure that our country is safe and i should be picked because I have skills to be an Police officer like driving and shooting skills.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit):I imagine my self for being a police officer for one year, I will be a Chief of police because i do my job clearly and I will be a good leader in my fellow police officer's

Signed [DATE] 5-11-20
TheoniCostimianoMarag

Last edited by theonicostimianomarag on Mon May 11, 2020 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total

theonicostimianomarag
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

LSPD APPLICATION FORM Empty Re: LSPD APPLICATION FORM

Post by theonicostimianomarag Mon May 11, 2020 10:17 am

Pano po mag send ng picture sa forum? Lagay ko po stats ko

theonicostimianomarag
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by TristanMarckBaluyot Mon May 11, 2020 1:54 pm

1. Personal Information

Full Name:Tristan Marck Baluyot
Date of Birth:12/23/2002

2. Basic Requirements

Knows how to properly RP:Yes

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit):Ako po si Chris Alwin Fulgencio naglalaro ng PHRP marunong mag roleplay at sumunod sa law ng Los Santos at 20 years old po ako

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit):Piliin niyo po ako dahil di po ko magiging mayabang at bobong pulis at susunod ako sa law sa Los Santos at mababawasan Ang mga criminal dito at ang mga tarandatong pulis

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit):in 1 year PO magiging successful officer po ako at mawawala Napo Ang mga criminal at mga nangtritrip ng newbie at mga pumapatay bigla at maging cheif of police sa Los Santos

Signed [DATE] 5/11/2020

Tristan Marck Baluyot

TristanMarckBaluyot
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by theonicostimianomarag Mon May 11, 2020 2:27 pm

Di dyan mag apply sa reply

theonicostimianomarag
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

LSPD APPLICATION FORM Empty LSPD APPLICATION FORM kaya kopo na inuulit ulit dahil may mga nag apply sa reply

Post by theonicostimianomarag Mon May 11, 2020 2:30 pm

1. Personal Information

Full Name:Theoni Costimiano Marag
Date of Birth:1-22-2001

2. Basic Requirements

Knows how to properly RP:Yes I know how to play roleplay I also know how to use / me and / do I know the basics of playing roleplay

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit):Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit): I'm Theoni Marag Iam 19 years old and i love roleplaying games, on all my servers, this is what I liked the most because this city have a kind admins and the players here.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit):When you get me as police officer I promise to do my best for the city service,i will be a active officer in our city,I will patrol our whole city everyday to make sure that our country is safe and i should be picked because I have skills to be an Police officer like driving and shooting skills.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit):I imagine my self for being a police officer for one year, I will be a Chief of police because i do my job clearly and I will be a good leader in my fellow police officer's

Signed [DATE] 5-11-20
TheoniCostimianoMarag

Last edited by theonicostimianomarag on Mon May 11, 2020 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total

Today at 10:17 am
by theonicostimianomarag

theonicostimianomarag
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Fajardoalexis Wed May 13, 2020 3:23 pm

1. Personal Information

Full Name:Alexis Fajardo
Date of Birth:10-21-2002

2. Basic Requirements

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit):I'm 18 years old, I love playing gta because I'm watching gta 5 and then this game appear and I like it too because this is a mobile game instead of pc and this is easy to play because u can carry your phone everywhere and I can play this Roleplay game anywhere and anytime I want and also I'm a fan of GTA

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit):Because I have an experience of being police ,this is my favorite job and this is my dream so that's why u need to pick me instead of other player

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit): I see my self after 1 year that I am a good LSPD in Los Santos city

Signed [DATE],5-13-2020
Alexis Fajardo

Alexis_Fajardo

Fajardoalexis
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei_Pura Sat May 16, 2020 8:46 pm

1. Personal Information

Full Name:Andrei Pura
Date of Birth:7-72007

2. Basic Requirements

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit):I'm 18 years old, I love playing gta because I'm watching gta 5 and then this game appear and I like it too because this is a mobile game instead of pc and this is easy to play because u can carry your phone everywhere and I can play this Roleplay game anywhere and anytime I want and also I'm a fan of GTA

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit):Because I have an experience of being police ,this is my favorite job and this is my dream so that's why u need to pick me instead of other player

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit): I see my self after 1 year that I am a good LSPD in Los Santos city

Signed [DATE],5-16-2020
Andrei Pura

Andrei_Purayt

Andrei Pura
New Citizen
New Citizen

Andrei_Pura
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

LSPD APPLICATION FORM Empty LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT

Post by Lasin Sun May 17, 2020 6:56 pm

"LOYALTY"

1. Personal Information

Full Name: Justin_Lasin
Date of Birth:3-3-2003

2. Basic Requirements

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit):
Ako si Justin_Lasin na magiging magiting napulis balang araw gagawin ko ang aking kakayahan para maprotektahan ang mga mamayan ng los santos at ang los santos

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit):
Kase po i do my best lahat ng sitwasyon at kahit ano mang yari ay di ako mang iiwan ng mga kasamahan.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit): Na iimagine ko ang sarili ko after one year na isang magiting na pulis na naglilingkod sa los santos at sa mga mamayan

Lasin
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei_Pura Sun May 17, 2020 7:05 pm

Pa accept po kami pls

Andrei_Pura
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarinajade229 Sun May 17, 2020 8:27 pm

1. Personal Information

Full Name: Jade mike Tranquilino
Date of Birth:03/15/2002

2. Basic Requirements

Knows how to properly RP:Yes, i know, cuz im playing roleplay for 3 years, im not pro but im surely that i can properly RP.
Clean Admin Records:Yes, because i know how to properly RP.

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit): My name is Jade Mike 18 years old, residente ng Los Santos,

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit):kasi ako po ay nangangakong gagampanan ko ang aking tungkulin bilang isang alagad ng batas at kayo po ay makakaasa sa aking serbisyo, at sisiguraduhin ko na hindi ko mag papalaki ng tyan sa loob ng departamento.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit):sa loob po ng isang taon ay siguradong magiging maayos at maganda ang ating bayan dahil sinisigurado ko po na ako po ay magiging isang magaling na pulis sa ating departamento.

Crimininal record: WALA PA

Goodluck!!

Out of Character (OOC) information: Wala pa

Name: Jade

Last name: Mike

Ingame name: Jade_Mike

Hours did i spent playing SAMP (everyday): 5hrs to 7hrs.

Zarinajade229
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down