Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Test text onlyyyy

2 posters

Go down

Test text onlyyyy Empty Test text onlyyyy

Post by JakeLlaneza Sun May 10, 2020 12:02 pm

Test
Test
Test
Test
Test

Last edited by JakeLlaneza on Sat May 23, 2020 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

JakeLlaneza
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Test text onlyyyy Empty Re: Test text onlyyyy

Post by Theraj_Davey Sun May 10, 2020 1:19 pm

Los Santos Police Department

"Dedicated to Order with Steadfast Loyalty and Unrivalled Valour."

1. Personal Information

Full Name: Jareth Davey Lontoc
Date of Birth: November 24,2000

2. Basic Requirements

Knows how to properly RP: Yes i know how RP properly in any situation. And I know also about the common rules that state DM,RK,MG and PG, and I will promise that ill play it properly.

Clean Admin Records: No admin records. (clean)

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit): Ever since I was a kid, I loved playing games that have police like counter strike and crossfire. I really like to play as a cop just why im applying to be and thats why im here to continue my dream as i cop in Los Santos.
As I grew up, I observed that the streets of Los Santos City,As someone who aim to be a good and nice roleplayer cop to all Roleplayers in Los Santos City. And I Jake Llaneza willing to spend my time and my work to be a good and helpful cop of Los Santos City.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit): I should be picked because I observed that Los Santos is lack of cops and I need to prove that I am worth as i cop.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit): I imagine myself after one year in the department that have so many roleplayers friend that call me to do the right thing to arrest badguys and to protect the Los Santos City.

Signed May 10, 2020,
Jareth Davey Lontoc

Theraj_Davey
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum