Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zaiser Ren LSPD Application

2 posters

Go down

Zaiser Ren LSPD Application Empty Zaiser Ren LSPD Application

Post by Zaiser Ren Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:52 pm

1. Personal Information

Full Name: Zaiser Ren
Date of Birth: July 11, 1998

2. Basic Requirements

Knows how to properly RP: Yes, I know. I already played roleplays on many servers before the Philippine Roleplay Server.
Clean Admin Records: I never tried to go to jail on my whole time here.

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit):

Before anything else, I would like to introduce myself. I am Zaiser Ren, I don't have yet a permanent home as I am still accumulating enough money to buy one. I am working as a part-timer on both mining and trucking. I am earning just a decent money to buy my everyday needs.

I was born abroad and I grew up without the care of a parent. I was raised by my father's friend. I grew up on a bad atmosphere that everyone doing bad things. Since my younger days, I knew that there's something wrong with the way we live our life and that's the reason why I dreamed of becoming a police someday.

I went to this city because I want to find myself and also I want to separate myself from the evil doers. I wanna take my life to the good side.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit):

Because I have the passion to do the job. I want to execute the law over anyone because I believe that "no one is above the law". I will fulfill every tasks that will be given to me by my senior. Sooner than later, you will see me up there as the most awarded policeman in Los Santos.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit):

After one year in the department, I can see myself still doing the job as an officer but in a higher rank. I can also see myself being the face of the great LSPD and I am feared by the non-righteous citizens of the city.

Signed April 27, 2020,
Zaiser Ren

Zaiser Ren
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Zaiser Ren LSPD Application Empty Re: Zaiser Ren LSPD Application

Post by Pawn Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:18 pm

Please add a screenshot of your /stats. You can blur the Cash/Total Wealth Part.
Pawn
Pawn
Developer
Developer

http://forum.phrp.ml

Back to top Go down

Zaiser Ren LSPD Application Empty Re: Zaiser Ren LSPD Application

Post by Zaiser Ren Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:50 am

Zaiser Ren LSPD Application Samp_l10

Zaiser Ren
New Citizen
New Citizen