Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carlos Nelson's Application of Leader in (LSFMD)

2 posters

Go down

Carlos Nelson's Application of Leader in (LSFMD) Empty Carlos Nelson's Application of Leader in (LSFMD)

Post by CarlosNelson Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:23 pm

Carlos Nelson's Application have a good day Very Happy

IN CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Carlos_Nelson

Phone Number: 94753

Biography ( a minimun of 100 words ):
Hello, my name is Carlos Nelson, I was born in Los Santos general hospital in Feb. 22 ,2004 I live in Los Santos with my mom and dad. When I turned 18 I left my mom and dad, I bought a house on Las Colinas street 17 38 and found a bodyguard job. when I was 20 I was guarding the black hand club and worked there for 1 year. Now I turned 21 my dad got a cancer while I was at the hospital, I met a man he said "want to earn more and more money for your dad?" I said "yes". Then I left my job and joined a racing gang and earn more and more Money more than my bodyguard job, then I stayed at my job and got richer than before and bought a big mansion at Richman, then my dad got his cancer out and we live in my mansion, then when it was time my dad passed out. While we were grieving at my dad's death some black mafia rushed in my mansion and my mom was shot, then I took my desert eagle from the flower pot and called for backup at radio and I keep fighting Till I got shot at my foot, then lost hope, I was about to give up, then my gang members came and killed them and some escaped, then my members brought me at the hospital and the nurses said "oh my god this foot is damaged so badly he might not walk again" I almost lost hope at walking ever again it was about 5 months Till my foot healed, I wanted a revenge on those black mafia guys then I asked my gang members if they know any location of their headquarters, then they said "yes, we know their location but it's too dangerous to go there" then I said "I don't care I will still go there no matter what they killed my family now I am going to do it at them and nothing can stop me even if I have to kill my everyone here" then they told me the Location then I called all my strife cousins all professional killers then when we go at the black mafia guys we killed one by one and no one was left to kill then we celebrated at a club, then a hitman killed one of my best cousins and when I turned 24 I quit my gang I said "it is so much for me I don't want any strife to die anymore" then I decided to join lsfmd to save my strife family and help our citizens of Los Santos

Why do you want to join LSFMD: Because many people become's die but no one help's it

Why should this application be approve? : Because i think its time to be an peaceful and healthie's body the our people in Los Santos

Post a screenshots of your stats ( /stats ) :Carlos Nelson's Application of Leader in (LSFMD) UewNyPh

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name:Jean Carlos Ruanto

CarlosNelson
CarlosNelson
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Carlos Nelson's Application of Leader in (LSFMD) Empty Re: Carlos Nelson's Application of Leader in (LSFMD)

Post by Gello Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:49 am

Recommended - Good man can lead LSFMD,,,, But follow the original format Click here to see the original Format

Last edited by Gello on Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added some infos)
Gello
Gello
Citizen
Citizen

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Carlos Nelson's Application of Leader in (LSFMD) Empty Re: Carlos Nelson's Application of Leader in (LSFMD)

Post by CarlosNelson Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:18 pm

I wish my application will hired soon
CarlosNelson
CarlosNelson
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down