Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSPD Applicantion ((((ACCEPTED)))))

2 posters

Go down

LSPD Applicantion ((((ACCEPTED))))) Empty LSPD Applicantion ((((ACCEPTED)))))

Post by MarkReyes10 Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:59 pm

Los Santos Police Department

Full Name: Mark_T_Reyes
Date of Birth: April.19.2004

Knows how to properly RP: Yes
Clean Admin Records: Yes
Can speak English fluently: Yes

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit): I am Mark_T_Reyes Lived In Los Santos Since I am a 18 Years Old,
my dream is become a Police to defense A los santos city and protect the community, but now im 25 years old and im done to school im applying now in Los Santos Police Department, I will give everything I have learned in Boy Scouts.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit): If You pick me I Can promise i give my all the best performance in my job like arresting a more criminal's in los santos and dealing a drugs in public streets.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit): I imagine my Self in one year on department, im sure im good police and i don't have issues in corrupting, ex:corrupting the inocent people in crossing road.

~~~~~Screen Shot About Stats~~~~~

LSPD Applicantion ((((ACCEPTED))))) Sa-mp-11

[October 15, 2016],
Signed: Mark_T_Reyes

MarkReyes10
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

LSPD Applicantion ((((ACCEPTED))))) Empty Re: LSPD Applicantion ((((ACCEPTED)))))

Post by Renz_Luiz_Malig Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:14 am

Accepted
Renz_Luiz_Malig
Renz_Luiz_Malig
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down