Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schwan_C._River ((LSFMD APPLICATION))

5 posters

Go down

Schwan_C._River ((LSFMD APPLICATION)) Empty Schwan_C._River ((LSFMD APPLICATION))

Post by Schwann_C_River Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:58 pm

IN CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name:Schwan C. River

Phone Number:11559

Biography ( a minimun of 100 words ): Hey,my name is Schwan C. River im from Los Santos. My dream is to be come a member of LSFMD so I can help the people who have injured by an accident so I can saved people of Los Santos I graduated from University of San Andreas and take the course of Doctor and I passed it so then Im applying here in LSFMD to make Los Santos More Safe and non-sick People. And my Special traits is to Help people who have sick and Help people what ever I can to help they.

Why do you want to join LSFMD:So I can Help people who have injury by an accident so that Los Santos become a Good Place to heal people actually thought they and Help people who have deseases and help people who killed by a Murderer.

Why should this application be approve? :Because I will make Los Santos become a non-sick people place.So that many people will go in Los Santos to be Heal by LSFMD and I will make my self Always Present Everyday and become the most active LSFMD member of all

My ScreenShot of ( /stats ) : Schwan_C._River ((LSFMD APPLICATION)) Stats12

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name:Cyden Louise E. Ordoña

Last edited by Schwann_C_River on Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry its my mistake HAHA)
Schwann_C_River
Schwann_C_River
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Schwan_C._River ((LSFMD APPLICATION)) Empty Re: Schwan_C._River ((LSFMD APPLICATION))

Post by Schwann_C_River Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:29 pm

PLSS SUPPORT! Cool Very HappySchwan_C._River ((LSFMD APPLICATION)) 99-4110

Schwann_C_River
Schwann_C_River
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Schwan_C._River ((LSFMD APPLICATION)) Empty Re: Schwan_C._River ((LSFMD APPLICATION))

Post by Jean_Roncer Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:32 pm

/Support good aplication and i wish you will be accepted in lsfmd Very Happy Cool

Jean_Roncer
Jean_Roncer
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana_Kimberly Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:44 pm

Support to schwan

Schwan_C._River ((LSFMD APPLICATION)) Ada10
Diana_Kimberly
Diana_Kimberly
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lei_Jake Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:31 pm

Support For Schwan  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy 
Lei_Jake
Lei_Jake
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Schwann_C_River Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:51 pm

Thank you all for supporting I promise that if i will be accept in LSFMD I will active and Always Present. I promised that..

Last edited by Schwann_C_River on Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistakes)
Schwann_C_River
Schwann_C_River
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzy_Bae Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:41 pm

ACCEPTED

Suzy_Bae
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down