Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APPLICATION FORM LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT

2 posters

Go down

APPLICATION FORM LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT Empty APPLICATION FORM LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT

Post by Ace_Luha Tue May 12, 2020 1:55 pm

Los Santos Police Department

"Dedicated to Order with Steadfast Loyalty and Unrivalled Valour."

1. Personal Information

Full Name:Ace_Luha
Date of Birth:October 1 2000

2. Basic Requirements

Knows how to properly RP:Yes
Clean Admin Records:Yes

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit):Ace Luha was born in 2000 at Manila,Phillipines. He lived there with his parents and one brother. He spent the most of his life working and hanging around with friends. He doesn't really have terrible diseases but, he has got Astma. Ace is Good at playing Basketball And He was varsity in His school when He was 15. Ace decide to move in ALL Saints,Los Santos to And study further in college in Los Santos where his older cousin lives, who was given the name Kevin Lacaba. He likes making new friends, how more, how better. He sees them as family and they entertain him a lot. He likes playing Basketball, he's not the type of guy that cares about losing or winning. Ace focused his education and he used to be one of the best students in his school and during his whole education career.he applied for the College of Engineering, he was hired and he kept working until he finished college.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit):I am hard working and devoted to my work, I can bring my excellent skills in shooting, training and commanding. Them three skills are usefull in most situations and some people do not know how to use them properly, I do, and I'm prepared to use them. You should choose me over other applicants because I don't slack around and I would do anything I am set to do and also ihave knowledge of being police man.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit):“Well I’m really excited about this opening. In the 1 years, I would like to be recognised as an expert in this sector. This job will for sure provide me with a golden opportunity to do the same.

Signed [DATE],05/12/2020
Ace T. Luha

Ace_Luha
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

APPLICATION FORM LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT Empty Re: APPLICATION FORM LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT

Post by Fajardoalexis Wed May 13, 2020 3:21 pm

Los Santos Police Department

"Dedicated to Order with Steadfast Loyalty and Unrivalled Valour."

1. Personal Information

Full Name:Alexis Fajardo
Date of Birth:10-21-2002

2. Basic Requirements

Knows how to properly RP:Yes
Clean Admin Records:Yes

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit):I'm 18 years old, I love playing gta because I'm watching gta 5 and then this game appear and I like it too because this is a mobile game instead of pc and this is easy to play because u can carry your phone everywhere and I can play this Roleplay game anywhere and anytime I want and also I'm a fan of GTA

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit):Because I have an experience of being police ,this is my favorite job and this is my dream so that's why u need to pick me instead of other player

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit): I see my self after 1 year that I am a good LSPD in Los Santos city

Signed [DATE],5-13-2020
Alexis Fajardo

Alexis_Fajardo

Fajardoalexis
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down