Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSPD Aplication of Lukas Rayleigh

2 posters

Go down

LSPD Aplication of Lukas Rayleigh Empty LSPD Aplication of Lukas Rayleigh

Post by Schwann_C_River Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:22 pm

1. Personal Information

Full Name: Lukas Rayleigh
Date of Birth: September 4, 1997

2. Basic Requirements

Knows how to properly RP:Yes
Clean Admin Records:Yes

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit): First of all, Im Lukas Rayleigh and Im from Idlewood,Los Santos when I was a kid I always says to my mother that I want to become a Police. My mom was very Happy, but when Im 9 years old my father passed away I felt hate rear in my cage of ribs because i dont saw my father before so I cried and cried at that time.then after a few years ago I realize that If my father is still alive its so happy to see me graduated in Highschool but my father is dead I never forget him so I strenghten my self I taked the course of Criminology so I enhance my studies I work harder and harder to graduate and passed. I graduated at San Andreas University then I attend seminars and tranings and work hard on that events. Then I apply at Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit): Because I will be an active LSPD member.and I always do the tasks properly that you will give to me. i will never betray the my comrades and I will never abuse my position.I will not break the rules and follow it instead and respect our seniors..

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit): I imagine my self after 1 year to become a higher rank Officer and a resfectful officer and members and a Disciplined Faction, we will teach others lessons,rules and regulations so we can learn in each of us.

LSPD Aplication of Lukas Rayleigh Eddd10

Signed July 23,2017
Lukas Rayleigh
Schwann_C_River
Schwann_C_River
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

LSPD Aplication of Lukas Rayleigh Empty Re: LSPD Aplication of Lukas Rayleigh

Post by CarlosNelson Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:30 pm

After reviewing of Field Training Operations Team, We decided you Mr.Rayleigh Pending Interview
Kindly look at http://forum.phrp.ml/t48-lspd-manual LSPD Manual and read carefully the terms and conditions

Last edited by CarlosNelson on Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:43 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : ...)
CarlosNelson
CarlosNelson
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

LSPD Aplication of Lukas Rayleigh Empty Re: LSPD Aplication of Lukas Rayleigh

Post by Schwann_C_River Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:31 am

Ok sir thank you very much
Schwann_C_River
Schwann_C_River
New Citizen
New Citizen