Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PHRP SERVER - FINALLY!

2 posters

Go down

PHRP SERVER - FINALLY! Empty PHRP SERVER - FINALLY!

Post by markgenryaguilar Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:28 am

Greetings!!

First of all, I would like to introduce my name. My name is Mark_Escobar (In-Game name).
I just joined this server several minutes ago and I was amazed how this server was built. It was built with passion.
Filipino SAMP Users are scattered all over the servers and there's obviously no unity with that and that's why I was inspired when Charles invited me to play and explore this server for Filipinos. I came from another server and I can say that I have enough experience playing SAMP. I know how the In-Game Civilization works and I would really love to share my ideas to improve and develop this server for our fellow Filipino Users. I would really appreciate to meet all of the staff and admins of this server.
I will be online from time to time and I hope to see you all real soon!

P.S. I'm not a computer technician/programmer or anything but I do really have some ideas to make this server more interesting and fun!

- Mark

markgenryaguilar
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

PHRP SERVER - FINALLY! Empty Re: PHRP SERVER - FINALLY!

Post by Gab_Escobar Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:01 pm

Nice Mark! Let's do this and help the server improve with more Pinoys Out there!

-Gab_Escobar Very Happy Very Happy

Gab_Escobar
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down