Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sylvester Crimson's Police Department Application Form

2 posters

Go down

Sylvester Crimson's Police Department Application Form Empty Sylvester Crimson's Police Department Application Form

Post by Agent DeadEye Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:58 pm

Los Santos Police Department

"Dedicated to Order with Steadfast Loyalty and Unrivalled Valour."

1. Personal Information

Full Name: Sylvester Crimson
Date of Birth: February 2, 1998

2. Basic Requirements

Knows how to properly RP: Yes
Clean Admin Records: Yes

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit): My name is Sylvester Crimson, and I was born on February 2, 1998. My parents are Vanessa Crimson, my mother, and Kendrick Crimson, my father. Both of them are working in a small factory as supervisors. I had a strange and unhealthy environment in the street due to protests for Black people, I had an experience of public executions of black people by the hand of the authorities, which leads me to go overseas. I went to the Philippines 5 years about to began the new chapter of my life in which I thought that violence is not occurring. However, I saw some part of the Philippines that has harmful engagement with citizens and street gangs that they are doing immoral activities. It makes me realize that I need to step up my game and do the right thing and submit an application to become a police officer on behalf of people who experience violence.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit): I have the skills and talent to provide service and safety to the people living in the Philippines to secure their dignity and self-well being. I have read some documentation about being a police officer to make me differentiate and identify the work needed to do. In this kind of workplace will hone my skills and talent and provide much better work. As a police officer, I can assure the safety of the people with enhanced protection by the department.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit):In my opinion, I imagine that I will have high achievements so people will acknowledge my talents and skills and I will try to apply to complex departments like NBI to develop new information in providing quality service.

Signed [Jun 11, 2020],
[Sylvester Crimson]

Out of Character(OG):
Information:

Name: Eddy Fabian

Last name:Ampis

How many hours did you spent to play SAMP? Atleast 10 hours

Agent DeadEye
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

Sylvester Crimson's Police Department Application Form Empty Re: Sylvester Crimson's Police Department Application Form

Post by renescobar Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:32 pm

Los Santos Police Department

''Dedicated to Order woth Steadfast Loyalty and unrivally valour''

1 Personal Information

Full Name:Ren_Escobar
Date Of Birth:October 17 2006G

2.Basic Requirements

Know How to properly RP:yes
Clean admin records:Yes

3.ESSAY

3.1Tell Us some things about yourself(No word limit)
Hi my name is Ren_Martinez My Dad in Mom was working hard in office for me in 2012 im studying at Philipines and when i was finished study in grade 2 my mom and dad brought me a bike so that day i have no idea my parents is buying me a bike then when I went to my home Im suprised that i have a bike when i was 3 years old my dream is a mountain bike. Then My Parents decided we living in los santos in los santos i have do a bad things and good things the bad things is when we lived on los santos im being gangster on los santos im selling drugs and weapons then in 2015 i decided to leave my parents in los santos then when i decided to join a New Peoples Army yeah i joined npa and then after 1month i decided to leave the npa to join LSFMD the faction is to save other peoples from accident and injuries and all i have do in bad things im deleted in my mind after 1 year staying in LSFMD i decided to join Familia De Escobar then after 1 day i change my name to Ren_Escobar thats all my essay thx

3.2Why should we pick you instead other applicants (No word Limit) ESPECIALLY IM GOOD AT SPYING I KNOW SOME GANG BASES AND I HAVE A TALENT AT DRIVING AT SHOOTING.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit) I be a good officer in LSPD i have to do my best from this department and that's all thank you.

Signed [June 17 2020]
Ren_Escobar

Out of Character(OG) :Information

Name:Ren Martinez
Last Name:Smith

How many hours did you spent to play SAMP
15 HOURS

renescobar
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down