Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for LSPD ((Von_Victoriano))

Go down

Application for LSPD ((Von_Victoriano)) Empty Application for LSPD ((Von_Victoriano))

Post by Jimleonelcayabyab Sat May 23, 2020 5:30 pm

Los Santos Police Department

"I belive that u should always choose to serve first before anything else."

1. Personal Information

Full Name: Von_Victoriano
Date of Birth: September 23, 1996

2. Basic Requirements

Knows how to properly RP: Yes
Clean Admin Record: Yes, I learned how to understand basic rules.

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit):
My name is Von Victoriano 23 year old man, from the most notorious gang in los santos "called La Victoriano Famiglia" Von is the most strict in their family because he always wanted to make his family learn., But even tho he is strict he has a good heart he dont want anything to get in trouble, one day Von and his family planned to rob a bank, then after a successful rob when they're planning to escape he saw a corrupt officer in town, who abusing poor civilian that can't even fight, after several months, he decided to make a new life for himself, he left his old Family Gang "Called La Victoriano Famiglia" and start to fill up a form for LSPD because he wanted to serve his country after what he see months before he left his family.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit):
Because i believe in my self that even if, i did alot of mistakes in life, i can change my self and i can prove that im not a really bad person.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit):
Maybe after a year i see my self as a good man,helping the department,helping poor civilians and i will be proud of what i achieve because life is short and all of us wanted to make it successful

Signed:
Von Victoriano > May 23, 2020

Out of Character:

Name: Jimleonel
Last name: Cayabyab

How many hours did you spent to play SAMP?
8-10hrs everyday

Jimleonelcayabyab
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down