Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application form for LSPD

Go down

Application form for LSPD Empty Application form for LSPD

Post by Jerylcruz Thu May 21, 2020 1:03 pm

LSPD (APPLICATION FORM)

IN CHARACTER (IC) Information

1. Personal Information

Full Name: Jeryl_Cruz
Date of Birth: june 8 1996

2. Basic Requirements

Know how to properly RP (/me and /do ): Yes
Clean Admin Records: Yes

,3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself
im jeryl cruz, i just played gta for just 2months. My first job wa a druglord, from a small time to a bigtime druglords, we always have a big clean transactions w/ different gangs. I became mechanic too where i used my RP like do and me starting on getting my repairkits to giving receipt to the clients. And lastly being an ems, from responding to bleed/dead bodies-starting by checking the pulse of the patient if tha patient is still alive to delivering the patient to the hospital. Also on curing the patiens, i developed my leadership by instructing the patient and also my co-doctors on what should we do or what is our plans

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants:
I have different experience where i can used and adopt on different situations, i can outsmart others because of my different knowledge on different jobs. i have also a good leadership that i develop when i was ems and a druglord. I can controll people by instructing them what should they do and allowing them to express themselves. Just like being a leader of the city like mayor

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department: I can see my self governing the city implementing laws that i will be created. This laws that i will be created will be the voice of the city.

Signed
[Jeryl Cruz], [5/21/20]

Out of Character (OG):

Name: John
Last name: Tiburcio

How many hours did you spent to play SAMP?
(Everyday): 9hrd

----Requirement and Qualification----
- Must 2 and above playing hours
- Good Roleplayer
- No Crimes and Arrest

Jerylcruz
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down