Philippine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Johnson Application Form for FBI

2 posters

Go down

John Johnson Application Form for FBI  Empty John Johnson Application Form for FBI

Post by Unknown Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:56 pm

Federal Bureau of Investigation
FBI Application Form

PERSONAL INFO
Basic information about yourself

Name:John Johnson

Forename:Dirt

Origin:United States

Date Of Birth:

Telephone number:78328

Home Adress:114 Idlewood, Ave

How long have you been in Los Santos:8 Years (( Level ))

EXTENDED INFORMATION
Extended information about yourself, life
and residency within San Andreas.

Past Employment: Detective

Past LEO Experience: Lspd Officer Rank 1

Graduations:From San Ferrio State University

Why do you wish to join the Federal Bureau of Investigations:I would like to join the Los Santos Federal Bureau for many reasons. First of all, after finishing unversity I spent time in peace, thinking about my future and career and as the person I know I am, a normal office job would not suit me, even if it will grant me a financially well status. I just think I would not feel happy if I pursuit such type of a career and waste my life in getting angry or working around things I have no interest in and dislike. The whole concept behind the police officer job to serve and protect the community is what I think would fully suit me. A moment when you save a human life for me would be one of the greatest experiences I could ever face. I should not leave away the fact that this job is one of the most secure and stable the city can offer and that aslong as I am doing my job right, my spot won't get cold. I think also that my time in the force, would ensure me a good friendship with men ready to not only cover my back while on duty, but out off duty too, as I always admired the connection officers have between them, even from different departments. To add another reason for my decision to step up for this role is that lately I have been witnessing and hearing about a lot of crime happening in the city, which awfully is usual in Los Santos. I believe that by standing and being helpless without doing anything against it I am not contributing as an Los Santos citizen for my city's peace and the citizen's security. This week I reported the crime and the culprit was arrested succesfully and I felt proud of my actions.

Why do you think you suit the Federal Bureau of Investigations:I think im am suited for the Bureau because I am a hard working man and i never give up. I give 100% everytime. I really wish i get the job. If i get he job you will no regret it.

Why should we accept you instead of any of the other applicants: Im dedicated at my work, and I have good knowledge from the last factions I've been in, About What the Bureau will be like and what I have to do to be accepted, and I think im ready to join.

What skills do you posses that is a plus if you're going to join the Federal Bureau of Investigation:Im good at shooting, I have great knowledge from other factions. I have various skills that I posse to improve the burea.

Are you currently employed by the Los Santos Police Department or any other Law Enforcement agency:No.

If yes, who is your employer(s) and how long have you been in the service:N/A

Have you ever been affiliated with any illegal organizations/gangs in San Andreas?No

If yes, how did you get out of that organization/gang?N/A

Tell us a little about yourself:My parents called me John Johnson, naming me after my great, great grandfather Brice Johnson who was an intelligent, rich and successful man. I grew up in the Northwest part of Liberty City with my parents and my twin sister in an average cozy Liberty City apartment house. Life felt like heaven at Liberty, crime rates were low in my area, and I had many friends around the block with which I would play basketball on the street every afternoon after returning from school. My family was, and still is, in good shape and getting the best they can out of life.
Education in Liberty City was considered high-class, with a high percentage of excelling graduates. I passed Elementary and Junior High without slight difficulty. Graduating from Junior High I was excited, along with my twin sister Marie, to finally begin starting our own lives, with high school as a start. I put perhaps 80 percent of my time into school, and it payed off as I graduated in near-perfection, with amazing grades in different varieties of subjects, including mechanics.
Marie and I got accepted into the top-grade University we could get into at Liberty City. We were busy, at the time, choosing our degrees in the University, when one day Marie walked up to me and simply said to me “I know what I’m going to be. I’m going to be a surgeon, Tristan.” Marie, in our childhood, had always practiced “healing” her dolls, giving bandages to her toys and performing CPR on my mom. Inspired by my sisters choice of future work, an idea rushed to my mind: Law Enforcement. It was something I had always dreamed of, and right when Marie had spoken of our childhood memories as her being a “surgeon”, I got reminded of my own “police officer” childhood play role. I immediately started studying the subject, and went to several classes and learn about the laws of the United States and generally Law Enforcement.
I had heard a lot about the city of Los Santos where crime rates were high and working as a police officer on the streets of a dangerous city was basically a dream come true.
I moved up to Los Santos recently, leaving my family in Liberty City and having a hard time to find something to occupy myself with until I got to know the city well enough. I moved from place to place, renting different houses in the city in search of getting to know people and, overall, the city better. I got exposed to a lot of the crime that goes around in the city, although I didn’t follow up with any of it. I worked as a mechanic for a while, using my old High School knowledge of the work, and then moved up outside the city to farm out with my Harvester for some spare money.
After living a bit around the streets and seeing what this city has become, I’m willing to dedicate my life to saving people’s lives and protecting this city from death.

(( OUT OF CHARACTER ))
OOC information about yourself

Name:John Christian Licop

Nationality:Philippines

GMT Timezone:GMT +8

__________John Johnson_______
[Unknown]
Unknown
Unknown
New Citizen
New Citizen

Back to top Go down

John Johnson Application Form for FBI  Empty Re: John Johnson Application Form for FBI

Post by Gello Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:18 pm

De-Recommended Lack of GFX on Application.
Gello
Gello
Citizen
Citizen

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down